The Benefits of Using Corum Consultancy
- We work to understand your issues and develop answers to these: we never implement standard solutions.
- We agree with you in advance who will be working on your project: the "dream team" during the sales process will not transform on contract signature to brand new graduates.
- We have proven experience of implementing strategy across a wide range of organisations and situations.
- We focus on transferring change leadership skills to your people, rather than building dependency.
- All our consultants are mature professionals and bring a wealth of both consulting and operational experience.
- We are independent and not tied to delivering an agenda-whatever the situation the answer is not always outsourcing or a new IT system....
- We work well with other consultancies you may be using as we do not complete for much of the work they do for you. We've done this before repeatedly and to date, we haven't made a hostile takeover for McKinsey!
- We aim to quickly fit in with your existing team- adapting to your ways of working or adapting new ways of working collaboratively.
- You san see what you are getting- we are visible on the ground- we work where you work and use remote working only exceptionally.
- We are a simple organisation, so you will not be faced with a raft of Corum people with conflicting roles and motivations about your project.